We are the only chartered Phi Beta Kappa association in Colorado and the largest and most active PBK alumni group in the Rocky Mountain region. We are also one of the few associations in the nation with an endowment fund, which we all support through our annual dues. Our goal is that, in the future, the investment interest from this fund will be sufficient to cover our scholarship program.
Join Us Today!
Membership in Alpha Association of Colorado is open to anyone who holds a Phi Beta Kappa key from an institution of higher learning. Dues are $30 annually for a sustaining membership, $100 annually for a contributing membership, or $500 for a lifetime membership. A 1-year membership is free to new PBK initiates during the year following the date of their college graduation.
To join, download and fill out the membership application, and mail it plus your dues to the address on the form.
You can also join and pay your dues electronically. Fill out the online membership application, then pay your dues via PayPal, following these steps:
- Set up an account (if you do not have one already) at Paypal: www.paypal.com
- Send your dues payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note in the message box whether you are including any additional donation for the Scholarship Fund or the Members’ Endowment.
Your tax-deductible dues of $30 or more will do much to promote the quality education we all value so highly. Since we do not receive any of the dues that you send to the National PBK Society or to the Chapter at your university, we need your support. If you are unable to participate in our activities, please consider making a donation to our Scholarship Fund or Endowment.
- Report your change of address and/or name to email@example.com.
- Request additional information, send feedback on our events, or suggest other program services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are not a member of Phi Beta Kappa and would like to know how to become a member, please see pbk.org.